Sunday, March 18, 2012

Clever Rabbit Carrot Cake


I love this little cafe. It is located on 124 street, and is attached to an adorable pet bakery which contains rescue pets (I went over to say Hi after). Also, each table in the cafe has rabbit salt and pepper shakers, each set is different, and I suspect, vintage. THAT'S DEDICATION.

Their carrot cake is vegan and out-of-this-world. I walked in as they were closing, and they let me (they actually encouraged me not to leave, the staff is very sweat and welcoming) camp out for a while anyway, with a coffee and the cake.

I will be going back for their famous lunch one of these days. I hesitate to tell you about the vegan donuts...I think that once word gets out about them there will be none left for me (unless you save me one, then we can be BFFs).

No comments:

Post a Comment