Saturday, March 24, 2012

NEWS FLASH: CLEVER RABBIT DOES TAKE OUT!!!!!!




Further, they do amazing, caring take out, like your Mom or Dad or sister or brother or Grandma or Grandpa or whoever decided to cook you a meal to help you out during a busy week.

I had called ahead and ordered the chickpea-walnut burger and a salad. I was very happy with my decision. Then I went to pick it up. When I showed up and explained that had called ahead, the adorable counter clerk knew who I was. He was keeping my burger on the grill so that it would still be warm when I ate it. You don't get that sort of TLC just anywhere, let me tell you!

I also got one of their home-made sandwich cookies. It was so good, that I think it made me dumber. Seriously. Also, don't get me started on their ridiculous salad dressing. It's too silly good to even consider discussing.



No comments:

Post a Comment